Floral Print Gown
Alessandro Michele redefined the Gucci aesthetic with his conservative take on romanticism. Think prim pussybow blouses, classic skirt suits and Victoriana gowns. Previously under the creative direction of acclaimed designers including Tom Ford, the luxury house is defined by a distinctly individualist and whimsical vision infused with signature Gucci logo prints. This floral print gown is crafted from orange and multicoloured silk and features a band collar, a key-hole neckline, a frill trim, three-quarter length sleeves, button cuffs, a pleated skirt and a long length.
Designer colour: 7543
Made in Italy
Designer Style ID: 454010ZIP37
Farfetch ID: 11798687
Farfetch orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items. For those last minute purchases, Express delivery is available to most destinations and Same Day delivery is offered in select cities.
Depending on your location, we also offer a Flat Shipping Fee for orders above the following thresholds: 100 GBP, 150 USD, 140 EUR, 215 AUD, 200 CAD, 10000 RUB, 18000 JPY, 970 CNY, 180000 KRW, 215 SGD, 150 CHF, 2500 MXN, and 580 BRL.
This means you can purchase multiple pieces from multiple locations for one shipping fee. The amount of the Flat Shipping Fee is based on the lowest price shipping option available for the item in your order, which travels the farthest to reach you.
All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
DHL EXPRESS: Most of Europe and USA: delivery within 2-4 days Rest of the world: delivery within 3-7 days
UPS STANDARD: Only available within Europe: delivery within 5-7 days
UPS EXPRESS SAVER: Most of Europe and USA: delivery within 2-4 days Rest of the world: delivery within 3-7 days
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. Farfetch cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payment approval, though we will try to minimise any potential delays.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a Farfetch security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you would like to return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our Customised Items section below for further information or contact Customer Service for assistance.