Out Of Stock
Murano 18k Amethyst & Rhodolite Cocktail Ring, Size 7
This product is out of stock!
- Marco Bicego asymmetric cocktail ring from the Murano Collection.
- Approx. 0.87"H at center.
- 18-karat yellow gold with signature hand-engraved finish.
- Prong-set, irregular-faceted, cushion-cut amethyst and rhodolite garnet stones.
- Wide, tapered, half-round shank.
- Face, approx. 0.9"H.
- Made in Italy.
About the Marco Bicego Murano Collection:
Inspired by the glassmaking village of Murano, located off the shore of Venice, the Murano Collection pays homage to the island's artisanship, architecture, and vibrant color palette. A fusion of vivid semiprecious stones, such as amethyst and London blue topaz, emulate the transparency of color found within the ancient craft of the island. Drawing parallel to the landscape of this famed village, each modern silhouette paints a story of Italian expression and art. With no two cuts exactly the same, the 18-karat gold and gemstones blend together to create pieces evocative of the Venetian buildings, exuding character and charm while staying true to their Italian heritage.
Missed out on this item? Don't worry, you can: